Monday, November 27, 2006

Honestly! Cricket has totally prevented me from posting, since, erm, the day Play began.

Its reducing me to staying up till 4am, repeatedly emailing SKYSPORTS in the vain hope of getting an email read out, and watching our inability to bowl the Aussies out and score a decent set of runs.
Bring on Monty for the next test!
I totally blame Dad for this cricket lark, when I was in school, the Ashes test was on and he'd have it on when I'd get home and we'd watch it, I vaguely remember watching Andy Caddick go mental and score about a hundred in 10 balls or something stupid when he got the hump at being put in last and Darren Gough, I will confess to having a strange fondness for the bowler!

Saturday was The Big Boss Lady's 40th's so we all went to party, me E, E's little nephew and her sister P all did karaoke to Ernie the fastest milkman in the west!
And I like to think I impressed with my attempt at Russian Dancing, and line dancing, and my Strictly Come Dancing routine with E, where we successfully introduced breakdancing to the world of ball room dancing!
Seeing The Big Boss Lady's feller, do The Full Monty is a sight that I shall be revisiting in my nightmares I fear for years to come yet.

And today I have a big Boo reserved for the Driver of the 178 bus, it starts at Sainsburys, goes round the corner to the 2nd stop which is where I get on.
So he stopped, let someone off and I prepared to get on, and he tried to shut the door, I have no wish to be sliced into by the door so I stepped backwards off of the step and he drove off!

The twat! No one else had the chance to get on or anything.

So he, rather than the English Cricket team get my Boo of the day!

1 comment:

HistoryGeek said...

Cricket?! I didn't realize you were such a fan.