Thursday, December 07, 2006

I wanted the morning girl at work to like me again. She went off me a week or so ago, when in a fit of boredom I launched myself at her screaming at her to catch me and then wrestled her to the ground.
So I made her a little blue-tack elephant as a gesture of friendship.
She put it on top of the till.
Imagine my sadness when I saw that the little elephant had been crushed by a thumbprint. Possibly by evil Blue-tack hunters who wanted the little elephants blue-tack ivory tusks

5 comments:

Hyde said...

You wrestled her to the ground? Damn! You're tough!

Babs said...

This is why in fits of boredom you're better off doing Ethel Merman impersonations. Really :P

HistoryGeek said...

Babs speaks wisdom...

Charby said...

Hyde I think it was more the force of me launching meself at her than anything else!

Babs - who?

Red Squirrel said...

Charbs - yes it was you *rolls eyes*