Thursday, December 02, 2004

Once again, my lads came to my rescue.
Have I ever told you how much i love them?
They are the reason I have bunked off Rainforests to Deserts. (its ok, all the works handed in, early too, i'm allowed)
Went out to see the Man Ure/ Arsenal match and then proceeded to get very drunk, wanted to go to Spank, but STF couldn't get in.
So we went to Scream instead, and blokes just can't dance. Fact. Not that I can, you understand.
And my wrists are both a mottled pink colour, STF thinking it was fun to give me chinese burns, and pinch the inside of my thighs, and they all stole my hair bobble and phone. (god only knows who they were texting, but apparently sent a text to The Brat, insunating that i was a slag.)
But not got any worried replies, so I'm guessing whoever they text didn't care. I know they text LF too but he was at work and probably just got pissed off and deleted them.
Anyway, ended up going back to STF, where I doze off watching Shrek2 ("why am I here? I HAVE Shrek2. My flat is miles away!")
So JN walks me home, like the little sweetheart that he is and i eventually fall in bed at 3.10am, when I have to be up for uni at 8am the next morning, To be fair they did say I could stop at N's but he'd probably spend most of the night, making hit and run raids on me and I wouldnt get much sleep, for fear of attack.
Now I'm shattered and going for a sleep.

No comments: