Thursday, December 09, 2004

Car picnics!
Are car picnics not jsut the coolest thing ever?
They remind me of rainy days out with my Nanny and Granddad, sitting in the rainy car at somewhere like Anysford (spelling?)
Haven't had for years until today.
Me and JF sat in her car at ASDA, (I miss asda, its only car-accesable) eating sushi, choux buns, cocktail sausages and pickled onions, headbanging to Evanescence and warbling tunelessly to "My Immortal"
And pretending to be on a stake out and taking notes on all the bemused shoppers taking their trollies back.
It was great fun, and It reminds me how much I'm going to miss Derby, this time next week, I'll be packing to leave for the final time (unless you count exams) and I'm going to miss the mates I've made here and all the fun I've had.

1 comment:

shorty said...

Where are you moving to? I must have missed that part.