Tuesday, December 21, 2004

HARRY POTTER6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 16TH JULY!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem.

*Takes deep breath and remembers why she came home in the first place, lets it out and begins rant.*

Bloody hell!
Surely at 21 I should be allowed to have a messy room if i like?
Ok, so I still have a lot of my stuff from my house in my room, and having the Brat's stuff in my room and the stuff from the flat in my room, as well as my normal stuff can't help in general tidiness.
But Fucking hell, all I've had for the last two days is "Tidy your room! Why haven't you tidied your room yet? Today your job is to tidy your room."
Excuse me! But to be fair, its not that messy, not to some of the standards its slipped to before, and I will tidy it, But first I gotta get the rest of my Xmas presents and surely fitting in some time to revise for my exams has got to fit in there somewhere and take priority?
Ok so this has aggrivated me all day, and reduced me to the level of feeling like a 6 year old.

Later, I was playing on the computer and they start again on me. Why haven't I done this yet? Why haven't I got round to booking a London Driving test.
I bite back the comments until I cannot take it any more and then retreat up to my room.
My Dad's words to my Nan float up the stairs to me.
"Bloody kids. Spoilt rotten and selfish they are."

SELFISH?!!! How fucking dare they?
I gave up pretty much everything so I could come home and help look after them.
I think of going down there to remind them of this fact and then decide the hassle will not be worth it.
I gotta remember that he can't help getting stroppy and tired nowadays as he doesnt have the energy any more from the illness, but it doesn't help, when I'm missing Derby as it is.

No comments: