Friday, December 10, 2004

LORD OF THE RINGS 3!!!!!
THE EXTENDED VERSION!!!
TODAY!!!!

Yeah!

Anyway. Cheryl, My university course finishes in January and I'm leaving Derby for good to move back home to London, to spend some time with my Dad before he pops his clogs and so I can help look after me Mothership and The Brat, and also to save some money so I can do the typical travelling student type thing.
Flash - I'm very, very chuffed that listening to Morrissey makes you think of me. Lets face it the man is a legend.

I think its finally hitting the BB that I'm going home soon and our little dalliances will be coming to an end, he was a lot more affectionate to me rather than the name calling arguments that we normally get into. Bless him, he's quite sweet even if he's still blatently not over his ex.

4 comments:

shorty said...

Well good luck to you and I hope your Dad does get better.

So, when I come and vacation in London, we have to meet! Put a face to the name. Let me know if that sounds like a plan.

shorty said...

Well good luck to you and I hope your Dad does get better.

So, if I come and vacation in London, we have to meet! Put a face to the name. Let me know if that sounds like a plan.

Flash said...

Extended version???
It's a fan-chuffing-tastic film but longer????
REALLY????

Charby said...

Cheryl, I'd love to meet you, it would be cool to put faces to names.
Sadly my dad won't be getting any better, only worse, but cheers for the sentinments!
Flash - They are my favourite films EVER, and if you have the patience well worth sitting through the extended versions, explains the story a whole lot more