Friday, December 24, 2004

Its near the end of the year (hadn't you noticed?)
So its time for that end of year review.
Lets face it, 2004 has been a bit of a shitter for me, and I'm looking forward to it to be over, though I'm not sure 2005 will be any better.

So here's Charby's review of 2004.

Main event of the year: Obviously Dad's illness getting worse and not likely to get any better has to be the main event.
Biggest moment of the year: - Hearing from the LF telling me that he loved me.
Biggest disappointment: - him changing his mind.
Biggest Blog moment: - A bit of a tie, between deciding to start one and finding Flash as my regular commentator
Biggest Football moment: - sitting in the pub watching us beat the Palarse.
Biggest Football disappointment: - losing to the Palarse.
Main man/woman of 2004: - STF for cheering me up and taking me out when I was down and E for being the bestest mate ever.
Biggest lesson learnt?: that eating trifle for 3 days straight is not good for the digestive system. On a serious note its learning that I'm a stronger person that I was before I came to uni and a stronger person than I was just three months ago, I may get down and depressed still sometimes, but I will never be that sucidal person I was before.

Ambitions/resolutions for next year?

  1. This time next year, no matter what the situation is with Dad to be on the look out for a place to live or to be sorted on the travelling front, be getting ready to go. I can't live at home any more but I can't leave them now.
  2. To have FINALLY past the driving test.
  3. To not be in love with a guy who lives 234 miles away and probably dont care anyway or to be in a relationship with a guy who's still obsessed with his ex, there's gotta be some nice guy in London somewhere, maybe he's hiding up a tree? I'm not looking for Mr Right, just Mr He'll Do For Now.
  4. To have more than 3 or 4 regular commenters out there.

So all that's left to do is to wish everyone out there a very happy Xmas, grab Flash for an xmas snog. *mmwwwwaaahhh*

I'll be back soon possibly after my exams, or if we manage to pull off a win against the Arse on New Year's Day.

So take care all and keep on smiling.

4 comments:

Flash said...

mmmm, I enjoyed that!
Hope you have a lovely xmas & new year, & I'll be looking out for Charlton's results for you (Which I always seem to do nowadays)

Inspector Sands said...

I'm dazed from the festive snog!

Have a good one - and let's have six points on Boxing Day, six points on Tuesday, and, um, well, we'll see what happens after :-)

shorty said...

Have a great New Year! I will try to become a more regular commenter, so I get props next year. LOL.

Babs said...

You know, you're right about the trifle.

But let me tell you, spaghetti for 3 days in a row isn't too hot, either.

Happy new year!!