Sunday, December 05, 2004

12.30am
I'm round BB's, a little, ahem, busy.
The phone rings.
BB "Shitty Hell! Can't you leave it?"
Me "Nu-huh."
Find phone.
Its STF.
"Where are you? We're going to N's. We're at your flat."
"Eh?"
"Come down, come on."
"But I'm not at my flat. I'm at BB's. I'm a bit busy right now."
2 second pause.
"OhOkBye."
Its still cracks me up to think about the tone of his voice and its the reason he was too shamed to come watch us win today. (I'll repeat that. Us win today.)
Like N says. I come across too innocent for them to handle things like that.
Bless.
BB came round later too to borrow my digital camera, which typically enough for the shoddy goods that I own stopped working while I was at the football and his phone had been cut off.
So i came back after my meal with a series of increasingly desperate msn messages.
Just got back from there and the camera has offically died a death.
Pah.
Gonna have to get up early too or stay up late doing my presentation for aquatic biology tomorrow, so best get on with it.


No comments: