Wednesday, July 07, 2004

We're all going on a Summer Holiday!!
Well ok, only I am.
And I'm only off to Scotland for 10 days.
I'm packed - just need to pack me shampoo and shite, but that can be done in the morning.
The big problem was what the weather is going to be like, today has been vile, wet and windy.
Will Scotland be the same?
I packed 4 t-shirts, including my charlton shirt, spreading the word even further north than normal!
But i did pack many more warmer jumpers.
Am kinda looking forward to it, I like the twins, but I'm shy around new people, although uni has helped so not sure how I'll get on with their other mates.
I'm going to see their sheep and doggies too, which will be cool.

Today we went to see my Nan, This is Dad's mum, he still hadn't told her about being sick, or more precisely how sick he is.
She didn't seem to surprised, I think Aunt R. had already got to her, still at least this time she said hello to me, most of the time she blanks me.

Take pity on me, I'm spending 3 and a half hours on a grotty train - GNER are one of the worst i've travelled on and i've been on Pennine Expresses!
Still I have Harry Potter to keep me company, oooh as far as York.
Dunno what I'll do about the 4 hours its going to take coming back down to London.
Probably sleep or re-read my book.
Might even pluck up the courage to ring someone to have a chat to on the phone.
My phone phobia is kicking in again and unless I do something, I will be reduced to the quivering wreck I was before when ever the phone rang.

No comments: