Friday, July 02, 2004

The Bastards!
Sky have been fiddling with the fixture lists again.
Charlton Vs Southampton has been moved to Monday night but that's ok, cos i'm reckoning that i'll still be in London by the 13th.
But us at home to Blackburn on the 27th? - I'm normally in Derby by then.
Sunday the 17th of October, home to Newcastle, again, I'll be in Derby.
Liverpool away on the 23rd? Wasn't really planning on going to that one so that could be ok, I'll forgive them for that one.
Palace away on the 5th December!!!!! NOOOOOO!!! I was definately planning on going to that one!
Charlton v Fulham on the 20th - possibly maybe home by then.

Hmm, all my hopes are fixed on my timetable, I think Aquatic Biology is a Monday afternoon, so Sunday games *COULD* be a possiblity.
Fingers crossed that I get Tuesday's off and I could race home for Monday night games.

HHMMM 8pm?
Say I get a train at 6?
Naaah wouldn't make Kick off. I'd get to Charlton by 9pm.
BOLLOCKS!!!
If I left at 5 it would be a push but I might just make it, as long as the trains weren't delayed for anything.
But lectures go till 5.
Buggery bollocky trampwank.

No comments: