Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Christ its hot...
Pity poor lickle ole me, who will be stuck in trousers and T-shirts and wellies and socks (i hate socks when its warm) working hard. Also pity me as I will from tomorrow, be getting up at 6 to get to work till 5, no weekends off for me!
I could easily go off my voles at this rate.
Almost ready to go to Uncles now, more or less packed.
I was so excited about telling about my UFO yesterday I forgot to tell about Jena's Bitch.
She only sent a threatening text to MH telling her to leave him alone and that they know where she lives in Sheff.
Even though MH has stressed lots of times in front of her that there is nothing going with her and Jena anymore, yeah I can see both sides of the story but that just seems like a stupid, pathetic childish thing to do
Today Dad got a letter from the Marsden Cancer Hospital asking him to go up for an appointment today, I'm not sure if this is in regards to the trial drug or that Guy's has referred him over.
If I get time before I go, I'll say what the outcome is.

Hold on
Don't be scared
You'll never change what's been and gone
May your smile (may your smile)Shine on (shine on)
Don't be scared (don't be scared)
Your destiny may keep you warm
Cause all of the stars are fading away
Just try not to worry
You'll see them some day
Take what you need and be on your way and stop crying your heart out
---Oasis - Stop crying your heart out---
 

No comments: