Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Cool. While still sulking over not getting to see Welling or being able to afford China, I have discovered Park View Road! I can see the end where We all shouted for Chrissy to Score a penalty.
The other end at the high street end, where we watched Steve Brown start a run from one end to the pitch to another to score (or did he pass to someone else to score? - I don't remember, just that he was absolutely shattered by the end of it!)
It brings back memories of watching Matty Svensson break his arm twice, of after match pitch invasions and warm saturday afternoons while the new football season seems tantalisingly close now.
I can't wait. Can't wait for Saturday when I can see my first preseason, York Vs Wednesday, cant wait for catching up with MH, LF and Jena.
and only a few weeks till August and my birthday when Charlton will take on Bolton away!

No comments: