Thursday, July 22, 2004

Well after getting confused and staying up till midnight thinking I would be able to listen to the Charlton/Jianlibao game, I discovered that it was actually 12 DINNERTIME.
Pah.
So went to bed at half past three and then was up again by half nine. yes half nine. To get to Sidcup station to book tickets for tomorrow's adventure.
Dad and Mum were going to get them at London Bridge after the check up at the hospital but the queue was too long and Blackheath Train station said I had a better chance of getting a seat at Sidcup, it being a main station.
So anyway. I now have tickets.
Charlton are 2-1 up against Jianlibao, with Kish of all people scoring and Bartlett scoring the second.
We're doing ok in The Cricket, being 158-1 against the Windies.
I should be doing work for the voles, but cba at the mo, maybe after full time. I really only need to find out what I can feed them with, apparently my vole book has been cancelled by amazon as they can't get hold of it. The bastards.

No comments: