Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Scotland was great fun, I was really unsure about going away as I didnt know if I would be in the right frame of mind for going away, and how I'd get on with the Twins mates.
 But I did, I have two of their numbers and hopefully am going to keep in touch with them, we had lots of adventures in Monarch of the Glen Country, (Kingussie - its a very pretty and scenic place and I'd recommend it to anyone.)
 From losing the exhaust of the twins car to having the wing mirror snapped off by a renagade pheasant smashing into it.
 To the Cottage having no hot water or heating so getting moved to a Fawlty Towers kinda B&B.
We went mountineering up a 458 foot hill, went rowing and Kayaking, lots of walks, even hunting the Loch Ness Monster!
 Went shopping in Inverness and brought Donnie Darko for £3! which is ace, Dogma for £4.99 and Dangermouse for £3.99 and Two Monty Python films for a tenner!
 Can't believe I missed the Welling friendly, I had E texting me the results at half and full times and I wish I'd been there, first time I've missed that in 3 years!
  And what's going on with Carlton Cole? I thought he was meant to stay for another year as part of the Spotty Parker deal, then I get on the Internet and find he's buggered of to Villa?
 I hope we get some money or another decent player instead, wouldn't mind Joe Cole...
 Been swopping money over into my Student Loan account to make the overdraft seem a bit more respectable and went to see if PC world could fix my computer, which they cant (dicks)
 Then MH text asking if I fancied going to York for the Weekend to see the York city/Sheff Weds friendly and meeting up with Jena and LF - of course I was up for that so hopefully will be getting train tickets tomorrow and NOT have to go all the way to Sidcup to get them!
  Rang Vole lady and all seems arranged for me to go to play with them on Monday and move in with Uncle J for two weeks while I get it sorted.
 Tomorrow, I must remind Dad that I have a letter to type up for him and I must do some sort of research into what Voles eat!

No comments: