Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Another Thrilling day here, To occupy myself and cheer meself up while I watch England lose at The Cricket again (86-3) I have been investigating websites.
Oh yes.
The fun never stops in our house.
For instance, did you know or even wonder if there was a www.www.com
Of course you didn't.
But there is.
However. www.com.com only sends you here.
I've also had an in depth and quite passionate argument with Dad - with childish name calling - over who lives in the Blue house in Balamory (It was Edie Mc Creadie as I kept telling him).
The Brat has gone for a job interview at Waterfront, and only 2 days till me holiday!
Going out tonight to get 21st B'day prezzies.
I've admitted defeat in my battle for links in a vain attempt to link back to the nice (foolish) people who have linked to me.
Blogger's instructions didn't make a blind bit of difference and I'm not computer-literate enough to do anything other than the EXACT instructions, so IF any kind soul out there DOES read this crock o' shit and would like to help a damsel in distress please do.
I'll just sit back now and twiddle me thumbs and hum while I wait vainly for offers of help...
Shall none be forthcoming as I doubt they will, I shall smile sadly and continue twiddling my thumbs, occasionally rocking back and forth in my padded cell.

No comments: