Monday, July 26, 2004

Ok so LF let me down, well not really, I don't blame him for rather going on a date than spending time round Jena's house where The 17yr old Bitch will be (explanation later)
But He has credit, he knows what the sit is with me, Dad-wise, he has not yet bothered to text saying he's sorry, I don't care, I'm not looking for sympathy, BUT I have text him a few times and He has not bothered to reply. I do feel let down and hurt. But still I had a fairly good time. Catching up with MH, even though I did get upset explaining how I feel that I can't move to Sheff, she insists I can, I still feel like it is running away, but I am seriously considering the option.
Dad is possibly fingers crossed going on a Trial 2 drug, which basically means him being transferred to the Marsden Cancer hospital and being a guinea pig.
 I have spent today catching voles for the I.S. Am moving to Uncle J tomorrow, ready for wed. I have to be there for 8am, meaning possible 6am starts, for 2 weeks, including weekends, now as most people know, this is going to be a problem for me.
Am also scared that as I know fuck all about voles and plants I will be caught out and made to look stupid. Possibly by poisoning them...
As this means I will be away from computer and internet access I expect this to result in 67 emails, only 3 of which are not spam and for Charlton to sell Deano for 50p or something like that.
See whenever I have not written something has happened. Spotty bollocked off, Rufus and Rowett have both retired and as I was leaving for Fulham I discovered that Claus Jensen has buggered off to Fulham.
So whatever disaster happens I can take full responsibility for it.
Also while I was in York we saw a UFO.

I can't be bothered to write an account of it, so here is me and The Hunter investigating it on MSN Messenger:


omeone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
i saw a UFO! it was freaky and mental
MercMH says:
right
MercMH says:
wot made it so i was unidentifiable
MercMH says:
and where u see it?
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
in York this weekend.
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
it was about 10pm
MercMH says:
York is a big place city / outskirts
MercMH says:
give me a location for ufo
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
outskirts, little town type place called "" and we were arseing about and saw a brighter patch of sky, like some sort of smoke cloud, but it wasn't a cloud cos it was perfectly round
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
so we figured it was a light from somewhere, plane something sensible like that, except there was no sign of a light beam behind it
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
the ball moved to the left, i thought it might be a comet, or shooting star or something sensible like that or just a cloud
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
shape stayed the same, carried on moving left, then started moving right, slowly, then moved back left again
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
then whizzed right really quickly
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
and back to where it had started from, then started to get a bit bigger and almost like it was coming towards us, except it couldn't have been
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
then it vanished
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
it was freaky
MercMH says:
FACT
a large % of siting are military aircraft
the US govenment practically made up UFOs to cover up there spy planes and stealth bomber

Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
it wasn't a plane.
MercMH says:
what u see in the sky now as in military aircraft is ruffly 15year old technology a fair number of sitting could well be top secret aircraft etc
MercMH says:
but lets cheak the more reasonable first
MercMH says:
weather conditions
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
dark! hehe, no was a fairly clear night, few clouds, but dark clouds, and none in this patch of sky
MercMH says:
cloud type
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
straggly, long and thin
MercMH says:
hum
MercMH says:
direction moving from u?
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
we didn't hear any noise, was in a room, was moving to my left then reversing back on itself
MercMH says:
colour
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
not quite white, perhaps grayish.
MercMH says:
shape
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
round.
MercMH says:
perfect or ?
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
sorta blurry round the edges, but reasonably perfect
MercMH says:
time
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
between 10-20ish-30ishpm.
MercMH says:
direction u were looking
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
i dunno
MercMH says:
that's not helpful
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
we were in north Yorkshire though!
MercMH says:
think were the sun rose or set
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
i didn't see either, but I'd make a guess at perhaps south west
---a lot later----
MercMH says:
well the colour is almost a military gray but location and direction u saw i in almost certainly rules that out weather conditions cant think of any in that colour
MercMH says:
round things don't fly very well though so not much uses of them
MercMH says:
il leave it as an unidentified object
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
yay!
Someone Save me! Project Vole is now underway. How badly will I be able to cock it up? says:
i did see a UFO! i did! i did!


I feel stupidly proud. Am now awaiting the alien invasion as seen in "Signs". Am preparing tinfoil hats and leaving glasses of water in Convenient places.

No comments: