Friday, May 03, 2013

Had Monday off so me and Welshy went to the light show down at the South Bank, some of it was amazing. There was a strobe water fountainy thing and some pretty LED and another affect that made me slightly seasick!
Some were a bit naff, like one was a lightbulb in a room on its own. After I went to carphone warehouse and reluctantly upgraded my beloved blackberry for a galaxy and no buttons.

Riding again on Tuesday, I'm sure that hip exercise has worked fantastically. Bit nervous about thought of competing but it's all good.

Went for a job interview yesteday, had fire alarm during it! I think it went well so just a matter of waiting to see really!

Riding today, last game of Charlton's season tomorrow, then early ride and off with Welshy to Wembley for his team's playoff final and then a chilled Monday.

Fab times!

No comments: