Saturday, May 04, 2013

I still have this little smile and glow inside me thinking about my ride yesterday, horse wasn't going well. Bit lethargic and behind the leg. Frustrating. Then my instructor suggested we try Canter Leg yield.
I was unsure. Basically, in leg yield, the horse is going sidewards like a crab.
OMG. I felt like Carl Hester, so much power and movement. It was magic, like flying. Super, super little horse.

Last game of the season today and good to sign off on a 4-1 win. Tomorrow Welshy, WelshyNo2 (they have the same name!!) and I go to Wembley to see Wrexham in the play off Conference final. Early start to get up and go clean pony out before hand.
And then Monday off!
Ha! On Friday I sent a mailshot out to my candidates threatening them with all sorts so am rather hopeful that I'll get masses of post and email when I go in Tuesday!
We have an internal audit in under a fortnight and then another one in June and July as the annual external one is booked for "Summer" rather vaguely.
So preparations are well under way!!

No comments: