Sunday, May 26, 2013

Anticipated fallout from "certain" individuals who shall remain nameless but sound like the electricity company EDF failed which is good, still can't quite get my head around it all though.
Anyway, Riding was fab on Friday, even popped a few little jumps which was great for the confidence and had a good lunge session today. Built myself a training programme for the next two months so we'll see how we get on keeping that going!
It was The Lizard's hen do last night! We had to learn how to do the dances from Dirty Dancing, horribly self-conscious watching myself in the mirror, so focused on the hot teacher instead!
Went for nice meal, then to roller disco. All a bit awkward as the only person I knew was The Lizard and I had very little in common with her friends. I still maintain that females are so boring!
All they could talk about was their partners/children/jobs. I have so much more fun when I go out with boys! And I don't have to come across as an alkie as I'm drinking three or four more times than they are and not alternating drinks with water!
Roller Disco was ace. Lots of 80's music, and I whizzed about reasonably competently. I even managed to master turning (of a fashion!)

2 comments:

Hopeful ... but losing hope. said...

I protest. I'm not boring!!! ;-)

Charby said...

Haha. You know what I mean :) at least you also have interesting tales. I was subjected to a 20 min discussion about how they can tell what children ate for tea the night before upon nappy changes!