Monday, May 06, 2013

Amazingly I can now bog from my phone!! What a world I live in. I also apologise now for any future spelling mistakes.  I hate touchscreen! Hope you all had lovely weekends!
Sunday combined my two favourite things- football and ponies! Three things if you include lots of alcohol! Shame my day at wembley included wrexham losing which wasn't part of the script!
Busy day today! Cut the grass for mum, tidied the kitchen and living room after Brat left it revolting and tidied my room, which was hugely soothing and washed my bedding!
Back to work tomorrow.  Friday afternoon I sent out a snotty email threatening all my staff with severe career risking should they not respond. I really, really hope I have 1000 emails waiting for me and lots of returned post and that I ruined their weekend as they have spent time fretting. I'm a bitch! Lol!

No comments: