Thursday, May 16, 2013

Did good on the Audit. Whoop whoop. Looking like I'll do alright on the other one as well, two of my candidates are already 92% compliant and well the 3rd needs a bit of work!
Month to go though so plenty of time to work on it.
Didn't get the job which sucks, supposed to be looking today and updating my CV but I'm tired!
Such a busy week! Went out with Welshy yesterday and had a nice meal in Weatherspoons, went to an AMAZING bookshop which had a childrens version of Moby Dick - complete with knitted figures!
Basically it went:
Sailor.
Ship.
Captain.
Leg.
Mad.
Sails.
Whale.
Crash.
Sink.
Float.

I also got rather over excited about the fact they were selling the Willard Price adventure books! I had all but two of these as a child, I think they stopped selling them as its not politically correct to feature stories of animals being stolen from the wild to live in zoos or circuses.
But I now have a full collection - least I hope I do, will have to check that Mother hasn't disposed of them....

After we went to see 2001: A space odyssey.

I still have no idea what to make of the film.

No comments: