Friday, October 07, 2011

Last night me and Welshy comsumed two bottles of "summer wine" = Red wine and lemon fanta.
Come 1am we needed more alcohol so we hit the streets and headed for adventure.
We made friends! Some random drunk cousins. Some random camp guy, who showed us off to the barlady in the Agora, who previously laughed at my attempts to order hot chocolate and I had two men (both obviously very gay) take me to a toilet, where we discussed Madonna.
"You speak English! Like Madonna!" etc.

at 4 the bar stopped serving until a policeman came and took someone away - lack of Spanish meant I had no idea why.
We left at 5.45 and it was still jumping.

Went to bed, woke up at 7am to watch the Wales Rugby game. Then slept till 2pm, then got up and listened to the CAFC radio coverage. Then slept again.

Ready for adventure now although Welshy who didnt sleep is starting to flag. Also I think we made a vague drunken promise to return to the bar between 1-2am to meet one of those guys sisters who spoke English.

Not sure we're gonna go though. Feeling a bit poor.

No comments: