Monday, October 03, 2011

As well as our range of children and teenagers on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays we have an evening class or "conversation club" with adult learners. I took my first class last Thursday and I found it quite traumatic, I had to bluff my way through some grammar. They are all far more demanding on your time than the kids obviously and I found it hard to strike the right balance. 
I have just come back from an early morning lesson with the boss of "Lazer" a metal cutting company which has branches all over Spain. I am not sure if he manages it all or whether just the San Adrian branch.
So I was a bit nervous, especially after last weeks adults. It went ok however. He seems a really nice guy but he likes the sound of his own voice and it is hard to get him to be quiet and listen to you. He told me of a place nearby that has dinosaur fossil footprints so hopefully when we get paid (which should be sometime this week) we can go and visit.
Tomorrow I am to go to Lazer, after we have set up our bank accounts and meet some more top guys there and do some English with them.

No comments: