Friday, October 28, 2011

Its got cold. Still a reasonable 14 degrees though, although only having tshirts and no jacket make it noticable.
I rescued Welshy from a sparrow that somehow flew into our flat. Next Morning we were woken by a sparrow hopping on the roof window and cheekily looking in.
Lessons have been a bit hit and miss, had a few disagreements on the best way to handle my toddler classes.
The kids are very excited about Halloween on Monday so am just gonna plan some easy lessons around that.
Tuesday is another fiesta day so that'll be a piece of piss as well.
Oh. And as from today, I'm going back to England in two weeks or 8 workdays, which means its nearly time to go to VEGAS!! Whooop whooop!
Another joyful note is that two different ladies from our classes are out scouting places for me to ride. One offered me a ride on one of her husbands horses.
Feel a bit rude to phone her up and discuss but maybe when I see her Tuesday we can make a real plan.
Poor Welshy has a cold and is all manky.

****End of story****End of story****

No comments: