Monday, September 12, 2011


I had a nice uneventful evening flight to Zaragoza, apart from the slightly smelly child that was sat next to me and I got picked up by Welshy and my new bosses and we drove to our new place via a small tour of San Adrian. Slightly disturbed by all the bull fighting posters I saw....

The town apparently used to be quite industrial but now a lot of the factories have moved out of town and its being slowly regenerated from what I could see.

Welshy proudly showed me around the flat so I could be impressed with his domesticity and the exciting shutters that work at the windows.
Its a nice size for the two of us and plenty of sofas for visitors! (hint)

And then to sleep... Or attempt to.

There are bells you see.. Three bells. To chime the hour and half hours. Upsettingly they work at 6 minute intervals.
All through the night...
I think I named them at one point last night. The first bell is Clara and she is the big bell. Then there is a masculine sounded dong and he clearly is Bill the Bell.. 
Welshy assures me that I'll quickly get used to them. But this morning I feel like Quasimodo. "The Bells! The Bells!"

Anyway when he drags himself out of bed I'm off to explore the sights of San Adrian!

No comments: