Thursday, September 22, 2011

All of my lessons had gone well so far this week. However Today went a bit tits up. Well two were good and the other two were a writeoff.
First bad class had just rowdy disruptive teenagers in. I battled and lost for their attention.
The second bad class had just two 6 year old girls in it. Previously they had been lovely, sweet, almost cute.
Today they turned into monsters! They refused to go and do any work set, so I gave them the option of other stuff which they refused.
They only wanted to draw. When I said they couldnt. They then went on strike. Refusing do do anything and only speaking Spanish.
With 10 minutes left I felt like I was hitting my head against a brick wall. So I made them sit in silence. Childish I know but I was completely at a loss of what to do with them!

No comments: