Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I met Curbs today! He's my new best friend!

He was slumming it doing a book signing in Woolwich so I rushed over after work and stood in the queue!

He laughed at me too! Boo!

Well when I told him how to spell my real name!

And then I asked him how his holiday was, He was supposed to be going to New Zealand and he told me he was going in September.
So I told him off and said I was gonna use him for holiday advice and he laughed at me again, and wished me a good holiday!
So we're now best mates! Hurrah!

7 comments:

shorty said...

I'm sorry I don't know who Curbs is. I feel really bad about this.

My word is bmpie....now that's just gross. Ewwwwww

Charby said...

shorty!!!!

He was our ex football manager, he quit after 15 years in charge earlier this year!

Flash said...

Good for you Charbs!
I bet he's smitten now!

Red Squirrel said...

Stalker!

Anonymous said...

You gotta phone on your mobile and you didn't even take a picture of his curbness...

HistoryGeek said...

Isn't it fun meeting someone that you admire? I got to meet one of my favorite authors in DC several years ago. I still treasure the brief conversation.

weenie said...

You groupie you! :)