Thursday, August 10, 2006

How can I have not blooged for nearly a week?!
And there has been excitement of such, that I can't possibly begin to tell you!

Ok thats a lie, but it got you interested didnt it?!

So what has been going on?

Well not a lot, I'm still scolding The Mothership for trying to do housework. The Brat is still avoiding it.

Oooh oooh! But the men who came in the other week and knocked me over came back into our shop on Tuesday, He looked at me, I looked at him, smiled sweetly and rang the buzzer, he walked out minus his attempted stolen items.
I think that counts as 1-1 to both of us!
Today, while listening to the walkie-talkie that connects us to the CCTV street team, I was visted by the Community Police type people who told us that they've arrested the dudes, after they came in Wednesday and stold more stock, and they might be bringing it back to us.
So 2-1 to us! We win, thank you very much!

I've also been getting more and more hyped about this holiday thing, although I can see it taking a large portion of my savings, if not all of them.
Still if you're gonna blow them, you might as well blow it on something good!

And my season Ticket has arrived! Hurrah! Now the start of the football season is nearly, almost here! All those games I can look forward to seeing us lose! Yay!

5 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

You might want to pace your excitement about your holiday, so that it lasts for 6 months...it's a good diversion that way.

Flash said...

Charbs, How much is a ticket at the valley? Nice wants to go to an away game to see Pompey & I think that's in september.

Anonymous said...

"There has been excitement of such, that I can't possibly begin to tell you"

And I thought you'd falling and I was so pleased.

"Ok thats a lie, but it got you interested didnt it?!"

It did. :(

Do you think that dude might wait for you outside one day? I'd be very vigilant if I was you.

I feel so ashamed. I'm only an armchair addicks supporter. At least I ain't a glory chaser any more. :)

Anonymous said...

Oops!

Para 2.

"And I thought you'd falling and I was so pleased." should have read "And I thought you'd falled in love and I was so pleased."

Apologise for any unnecessary embarrassment caused to anyone.

Charby said...

if only you knew max! *wink*