Thursday, August 24, 2006

fucking shop lifters!

THe morning girl, caught someone behind the till yesterday and tried to pin him there, while shouting for help.
Obviously he just barged past her, and even though a lot of the the Gymmie type people where there, no one tried to help her.
(I realise I've not told yet about the man who in the middle of a busy queue threatened to stab me and how the customers turned their backs on me, I will tomorrow though!)
Today I spotted one of the druggies, (I'm so tempted to use the real names of the shoplifters but perhaps its not the best idea) trying to take bottles of shampoo from behind the counter.
So I went up to him.
"Hi! Can I help you! Yeah I know exactly what the fuck you're up to and you're not gonna get away with it.
"Shit!" Opens a bottle. "I was just smelling it!"
Yeah sure fuckwit, walk away now.

And The Lurker, who seems to have developed something of a fixation, has recently been revealed as schizophrenic. Hmm.

Also in todays shop adventures, I successfully prevented some chinese twat giving me about 200 quids worth of forged twenties (or maybe I jumped to conclusions, but as if I'm just gonna change that up for him, what do I look like a fucking bank?)

5 comments:

weenie said...

They should put you and your shop on reality TV...would pull in millions! Who would get evicted tho...the druggies or the cowards turning their backs on you??

Charby said...

the staff probably!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a Craig David song. The Rise and Fall...of CAFC.

Hyde said...

Wow! Sounds like you need to be careful over there!!!