Friday, June 30, 2006



Having very little else to write about recently, I thought I'd show you some pics my friends took of some of the fish at the aquarium.
This dude here is Albert, I named him that mainly cos I think he looks like a grumpy old man, and Albert seems like a grumpy old mans name!
Octopuses are great fun, when he comes out, most of the time he sleeps all day.
He's good at escaping too, the aquarists have so much security around his tank and he still manages to get out of it!




Percy is our Pufferfish
Hes dead sweet and takes food from our hand, which we're not actually supposed to do, but I can trust you guys to keep it secret!
Apparently unlike in Finding Nemo Pufferfish can only inflate themselves so many times and then cant deflate which leaves them easy targets for predators.


Our clownfish eggs never hatched though, I guess they didnt want to be raised in a single parent family

3 comments:

bod said...

well you learn something new every day! thanks for that charby.

adem said...

But isn't Finding Nemo a documentary??

HistoryGeek said...

I have this image of you looking under benches for Albert when he escapes.