Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wow!

Today is my 2 year Blog-versary.
And this monumentious occasion nearly went by apart from a trip over to Spazzymoto
And this was the start of my blogging career,
And just think how my life's changed since then, I left my housemates, came back to uni, made loads of new "real" and "internet" friends.
Graduated from uni.
Spent 11 months on the dole.
Got a slightly dull and boring job.
Watched Dad die. *sigh*
And now I'm preparing for the holidays I've always wanted, applying for volunteer positions to get some experience for the career I want.

Its amazing really when I look back at that and how I've changed since then!
And quite frankly amazing that I've actually managed to keep this thing going so long!

5 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

I'm glad you have! I feel honored to be able to read about your experiences.

Babs said...

Happy Anniversary, Charb!!

{Ooog, and ta for the link, but, um, er, uh, there's an extra 's' in the middle there that doesn't belong lol)

And quite frankly amazing that I've actually managed to keep this thing going so long! <--I thought the very same about my own blog.

shorty said...

Happy Blogiversary!

"What a long strange trip it's been"

You are amazing.

Charby said...

Ooops! sorry Babs. I really should learn to make spellcheck my best friend!

weenie said...

Belated Blog Anniversary wishes!