Saturday, February 25, 2006

A fun day yesterday!
I took advantage of the reasonably nice weather to go and meet Welshy and we met at Greenwich Park to feed the squirrels and geese stale brasil nuts that I'd purloined (what a fab word! It needs to be used more often!) from work.
Afterwards we went and played on the swings in the playpark and he laughed at me as I attempted to slide through a kiddies tunnel and got stuck half way.
Afterwards we walked to Bermondsey (I dont know why we went there but that's where we ended up!) and rode the DLR back to Greenwich, where we decided to encamp in Weatherspoons and drink the place dry, having several drinks and a pitcher of cocktails each, feeling very decadent!
Only problem was that we subsequently missed both my last bus home and his last tube!
so being the gentlewomanly thoughtful person I am, proceeded to get my brother out of bed and come to Greenwich to pick me up, leaving Welshy to walk home!

4 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Sounds like a fabulous day!

shorty said...

That a girl, leave him stranded. Glad you two are still buddies.

bod said...

glad you had a good time charby. may there be many more.

Hyde said...

It's freezing here! I wish the weather would permit some playing outside!

:)

h