Wednesday, February 01, 2006

So I decided during yesterday bore-all draw against Brom to stay at home and carry on saving, cos lets face it, I don't have much savings and to use them all on something which although it sounds very cool might not even lead to a job.
I also decided to possibly look into one or two short breaks during the month of March and definately look for a better paid, full time job to take up for the summer.
But where shall we go?
I've always fancied Iceland - home of Glaciers, Icelandic ponies with unusual movements, whales and puffins!
But during this time of year there won't be many birds, nor whales and it'll be dark 24/7 or so I believe due to its artic circle location (possible further investigation needed in this one!)
E fancies a trip to Ireland, which also appeals to me.
But what about you guys?
Say you are all in England and able to get away for a long weekend somewhere, where would you go?!?
Give me some ideas, either in this country or Europe!!

4 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Rome. Barcelona. Paris. Copenhagen.

Do you need me to keep going?

Charby said...

yeah!

I've been Barcelona, Copenhagen sounds cool though!

Flash said...

Come to Lyon!

It's a beautiful city & if you time it right you can hang out with me!

Failing that go to Amsterdam & get shitfaced.

bod said...

ive always fancied iceland myself charby. glaciers geezers hot springs.
i know its expensive though.
love to see photos if you go.