Monday, February 27, 2006

A odd day of ups and downs today!
The Lurker returned 3 or 4 times, he popped his head round the door, with red marker on his face. I greeted him warmly, pretty convinced now he is a loonytoon!
Strangely hard when a woman came in and got into a discussion with another about beating cancer, is it wrong for me to resent the fact that she's going to be fine, although I don't want anyone to go down the road we have?
Manic, manic day with hardly any time to myself until!
The tills died a death!
Yes! We couldnt get them working at all! And in fact it turned out to affect the entire high street!
I got to go home early Huzzah!
And now I find that the place I applied for to do voluntary work doesnt want me.
Bastards

1 comment:

HistoryGeek said...

I think it's completely normal to be resentful of someone else in your situation. Of course, you don't want them to suffer, but you still can be angry that it happened to your dad.

And someone didn't want a volunteer?! What are they thinking?