Friday, February 17, 2006

Oooh. I'm unbelievably fucked off.
As you all know I've developed a decent friendship with Welshy, I'm fairly confident its a platonic friendship going both ways.
However The Sheep is not so sure, he frankly refuses to believe that I can have a friendship with ANY male.
I've known for a long time about his crush on me. Its the reason I stopped talking to him for a year after he tried it on a bit further than I was happy about and I swung at him with the saucepan that I had in my hands at the time.
Anyway, when I was in that final term at uni he was in some of my lectures and impressed me enough to think that he had grown up slightly and we both apologised for the shit way we'd behaved to each other.
Lately he has being acting like a cuntybollocker, dragging up incidents from the past like the tying up game and the way me and STF fool around and playflirt with each other, although that's just fun and means little to either of us.
Apparently it makes me a complete flirt and he's even tried to twist round so that I was the one coming on to HIM.
Which pisses me off slightly but I brush it all off.
Yesterday me and Welshy went to London, pootled around a bit and had a laugh, when I was telling The Sheep about my day out, he demanded to know if he was flirting with me, if I fancied him and then decided that I did.
And asked to speak to him on MSN, so I added Welshy to our conversation.
Welshy jokingly asked for sordid tales from my past and The Sheep launched into a variety of tall tales in which I came over like some sorta rancid whore and told a few things that I'd told him in private, such as the pictures I posed for GT and some of my well-lets just say activities I got up to with the BB.
I laughed it all off at the time but I've been hopping mad ever since waking this morning.
What on Earth could he gain from telling shit like that?
How fucking dare he tell secret and private tales that I have shared with him and some that haven't even made it on here?
So just wait till he shows up on MSN again, because my friends it will not be pretty.
I will not have him fucking up the few friendships I do have in this shitty city.

2 comments:

bod said...

what a bastard charby. what a betrayal of your friendship.
ive said it before and i think its worth saying again....people who only think of themselves in life end up living in a VERY small world.

HistoryGeek said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. It sounds like he's got some major jealousy going on...and is overly inappropriate about it.