Thursday, November 24, 2005

STF" You're going to Villa at the weekend?"
Me" Uh-huh, Can't wait, The Sheeps coming along too, he's never been to a match before so we're bound to lose."
STF" You hopping across to see us after?"
Me"Sorry"

Next day.

STF" Right if you're not coming to see me, I'm coming to see you. I've got tickets to sit in the Villa end, what time are you getting into Brum?"
Me" What?!"

How odd! The Idea of E meeting The Sheep was strange enough, now she's gonna have to cope with meeting STF as well! Talk about two worlds colliding!

In other news, guess who's gonna go see Harry Potter again this weekend?!

7 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Again?!

Charby said...

Again Spins! Whoo-hoo!

Hyde said...

I hate two worlds colliding...

Flash said...

Uncle Tom Cobbley??

Charby said...

You what Flash?

Flash said...

Is it uncle Tom Cobbley who's going to see Potty harry this weekend?
That's my guess!

Charby said...

Oh! I thought he might be some RRRREEEEEEAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYYY old guy that you'd know (being old) and I wouldn't ;-)