Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sick and fucking tired.

I'm sick of everything.
Nothings fun anymore and I feel like I hate everybody and everything.
Its all too much hassle, eating, sleeping, filling in these countless job applications when I'll only get rejected. Sitting in line in the job centre to be filled in with the rest of the spongers and scum. I'm sick of the fact that whenever my friends ask me what I've been up too I have nothing to say or no exciting stories to tell anyone.
I'm sick of the fact I've not had a good giggle in a long time or been carefree for ages. I'm sick that I feel guilty about even popping out for the afternoon.
I'm sick of the fact that all I want to do is sit in bed all day huddled under my duvet.
I fucking hate this and I'm sick of blogging boring, depressing shit.
Fuck it all.

6 comments:

sunshine said...

Hmmmm. I'll work on trying to make you giggle, I'll make more time to see you on messenger.

Chin up.

Alex said...

Charby, I hope my comment about responding to advice didn't bring this on.

I can't possibly imagine how you are feeling right now, but I do know that people offering banal platitudes about how good life is can be really annoying.

I generally listen to music if I ever feel like you do now, and a really GOOD song for me when I am in a mood similar to yours (which can be quite often) is Natalie Merchants, Life is Sweet.

Don't let the title put you off though. If you ever want a copy of the song drop me a line and I will gladly sort one out for you (I could easily email it to you as an MP3)

Alecya G said...

Charby, I'll do a special Chrby edition joke telling post for you. Maybe my pathetic sense of humor will give you a giggle.

Lovins-
AG

Charby said...

Oh bless you all!
It wasnt you Alex! Its just a general mope about my life in general.
Realising that I've wasted a year of my life by watching daytime telly sent me a little loopy!

HistoryGeek said...

A mope you say? Let's see, you've been unemployed and your father's dying...there's not been much joy in your life (well, except for that Charlton upset recently, but I don't claim to understand that).

You are going through a lot...enough to make anyone want to hide under the duvet. I'm sending you lot's of positive energy (it's a very California thing to say...)

Hyde said...

Don't know quite what to say except to send hugs! Cheer up, charlie!

:)

h