Saturday, November 26, 2005

I went to the "classic" between Villa and Charlton today, all the way up to Brummieland being taunted by some Spurs fans, actually they were alright apart from a bit of teasing.
Met The Sheep at Brum station and he instantly terrified E by hugging her, then meeting STF, who snuck up behind me just as I was complaining that I was late and poking me in the ribs and then spinning me round in a hug before telling me off for losing weight, being the super-organised person he was, he didnt have a coat.
So we went shopping for him, bear in mind, that I had three layers on under my thick winter coat. So God only knows what he was thinking!
The usual antics ensued, the mocking of the Mighty 'dicks as he calls us, his joy at discovering "Charlton Two" (E - I'm known only to that group as Charlton, as I'm the only Charlton fan they know)
The bullying of me, which resulted in me slapping STF and then accidently (Of course! hehehe) poking him in the eye.
The game itself was crap, we were rubbish, the atmosphere was awful, so we wont dwell on that any more than possible!I wanted Romm! Fucking hell even Chrissy Powell was out running the Villa defence and he's 90 and using a zimmer frame!
Back To Brum, where STF tried to convince us to come back to Derby, before sending us on our way with lots of hugs.
I'd also like to take my chance to express my hate towards Muriel, the dippy bint who realised as we left Milton Keynes station, that she wanted to get off there and then pulled the emergancy alarm and then tried to hit the train bloke who tried to explain that the train couldnt go in reverse.

5 comments:

Flash said...

Muriel sounds like a hoot!

Sorry you lost again, is that 4 in a row now?
It's not March yet is it?

And how can you be losing weight? You'll bloody disappear missy!

Charby said...

Muriel was great!
She went running up to the coppers when we got back to Euston going:
"whooo-hoo! I think its me you're looking for! I want to make a complaint!"
And enough about our losing streak! Grr! I can't see us getting anything out of the cup game against Blackburn or the one next Sat against Man City!

I dont know how I'm losing weight either! Its just as well Xmas is coming up and I can pig out on all that food!

weenie said...

Sorry Charby - I doomed Charlton when I transferred Bent into my Fantasy Footie team a few weeks back... curses! :(

Charby said...

Weenie!
You've jinxed us!

Hyde said...

Finally saw the potter movie. Thought of you! :)