Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sigh.
I like the idea of putting something down here everyday, but its hard to think up new ways or new variations of "I woke up. I played online, I watched Telly, I went to bed."
So what can I write about?
Well tomorrow I'm getting tickets for Villa (taking The Sheep! Should be interesting him meeting E!!!)

So here we go, I'll turn it over to you guys, is there anything you want to ask? A story you want to find out about? Anything YOU think I should write about?
Go mad and I'll try and do my best.

3 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Tell me about the most memorable person in your life (who you no longer actively see or know)?

Babs said...

Gawd. I can't think of anything.

More tea. Shall be back lol

Alex said...

WHat is the best piece of advice that you have ever been given, and yet still ignored it...