Saturday, April 23, 2005

"Lets go to Norwich!"
Seemed like a good idea, noone really expected us to win though!
I was proud that even with my shite sense of direction I found us all the way from Charlton Station to Carrow Road.
But being me and being unable to do anything with out screwing it up, managed to get us on the carriage for the Capital Canaries. Teach us to blag our way onto an earlier train.
Norwich is a lovely place, weather was nice, even train ride was nice.
The Brat being a terrible lightweight and a pisshead to boot was drunk by the time we got up there and created havoc for the rest of the day and got us suspicious looks from the stewards.
We explored the Castle Mall shopping centre on the hunt for a Chippie, having seen other people running around with Chips in newspaper, which we wanted seeing as neither me or E had eaten chips from newspaper before, only ordinary chip paper.
The game?........
Do we really have to go there?
Coulda guessed that it'd have been Matty huh?
But we got to see Delia! In a very fetching pink jacket (she wasn't drunk, how very, very sad.)
So we have Man utd, Chelsea and Palace to go...
Well, I guess there's Welling away in Preseason, we'll win then.

1 comment:

Flash said...

I aslo visted Norwich once & I too though it was a lovely place.
Just thought I'd share.