Wednesday, April 27, 2005

3 blogs in the same day?!
Is it so obvious that I'm pissed off?
This is the really whingey, whiney I'm-acting-like-a-four-year-old one.
Cos I am.
Cos I'm fucked off.
Dad has been asleep all day and Brat and Mothership at work so I've had no one to talk to, then when people do come home and wake up, all I've got is requests for me to do chores, not one nice word and now they've fucked off to bed.
AND. I've looked forward all day to the Liverpool/Chelsea game, only I can't watch it. The Brat wants to watch a war programme on BBC1, and the football's on SKY. He has his own fucking TV and SKY is only in the Living room.
Guess where he's watching his programme?
Guess what everyone's responce has been?
"You've had all day to watch SKY, let him watch that. There'll be highlights later on TV."
I'm sooo unbelieveably fucked off.
I'm sick of being a dogsbody. I'm sick of the silent accusations that I'm not trying hard enough to get a job.
I'm sick of being bored and stressed and sad.
I'm sick of getting moaned at for being online when The Brat wants to go online and chat in dodgey American chatrooms, its not my fault that most of my friends are at work during the day and this is the only time I can speak to them.
I'm unbelieveably fucked off and Goddamn it I wanna watch the football!
Highlights aint the same.
And most of all, I'm sick and tired of coming across in this as some terrible, spoilt whiny little kid.
This was supposed to be a fun thing, when I read my achives (cos im that sad) all I do is whine, whine and moan and am full of self-pity.
That's not fun for anyone, least of all me.

2 comments:

Flash said...

Maybe not my little Cherub but it's the release you need for your feelings. I, for one, am happy to listen to you "whine" because we all need someone to listen to us.
We all do it, geez sometimes I'm a right self-pitying miserable sod on my blog but that's what it's there for.
If it's any consolation I missed the footy too cos I'm at work.
Reckless says it was shit anyway!
More hugs.

Hyde said...

I don't think you come off that way. I also think the time right after graduating sucks. It's a hard transition. You can't figure everything out all at once. It took me a few years to come out of that stage career-wise. No doubt though, you'll find a job soon enough!

And talk about a "blog complainer!" All I do is whine about problems with Narc and my fights with Anxious... C'mon. That's what blogs are for!