Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Hehe.
Two of the latest websites that have occupied my time inbetween Neighbours (I reckon for the 20th anniversary they should repeat the Kylie/Jason Wedding, lets face it, its all that anyone remembers Neighbours for! - OF was soo in love with Scott at the time. (Apparently it was also voted best ever tv wedding ever!)) And Murder She Wrote (Very surreal, the other week was about a woman who could talk to horses.)
The main problem I have with MSW is that whether she goes, she knows someone, its like she knows the ENTIRE world, its no Diagnosis Murder but I still love it.

This first one is awesome fun, I love the idea of a voodoo doll online, might be good for you Cheryl, if the ex-hubby's pissing you off?!

Who doesn't love bubble-wrap?
I adore it, the greatest thing was when I found a duvet sized piece, wrapped myself up in and rolled on the floor to make it all pop.

3 comments:

shorty said...

I loved that voodoo game. It's a keeper! Thanks.

Flash said...

Ow!
Is that shooting pain in my bottom anything to do with you girls?

Hyde said...

I know someone I can definitely use to voodoo. Thanks for the tip! (And hope you fix the roof...)