Sunday, May 23, 2004

Today I have made a important discovery.
My hair that i dyed dark blue, and disappointedly turned to black within days, is now black with what looks suspiciously like blonde streaky bits.
I am slightly confused by this as apart from highlighting it this time last year so i could go blue, pink, red, purple yellow as well as natural brown ( I was the Original girl with 5 colours in her hair!). I have not dyed it blonde.
Also I could handle having interesting brown roots growing out of the blue/black. But this dirty, poo coloured brown is not very nice, as much as I appreciate my hair going interesting colours for me, this is not a colour I would have chosen.
Oh well, the question is after it all goes out and I give it some time to recover (my hair dislikes being coloured and goes on strike by refusing to stay attached to my head) do i go Purple or Bright red?

No comments: