Friday, May 21, 2004

ERRUUGH!

Went on a late night celebratory trip to The Worlds Nicest Takeout (tm) last night, to celebrate me finishing 2 exams and MH getting all her work in, bar dissertation.
I LOVE saddlers, all these years we've been going wrong and going to Tuminose (Slogan - listen to your tummy and follow your nose - to Tuminose!)
Saddlers does the Nicest Pizza, Keddie Chippie - the nicest chips - shame no one here seems to know what a savaloy is or even how it should be served.
And that mad red and yellow takeout does the Best doner and chips.
-uuuummmm!-

Anyway.... Where was I?
Oh yeah, today have been trying to revise for Entomology AKA We All Love Crickets. Except Karim is soo vague, we dont have a clue what to revise except cricket sex.
Went into uni to find the books that I had reserved on the other topics but cant find any.
Dick - Piss - Wank.
Still baffled about what to revise except I know I'm going to spend hours pissing on the internet to find journal articles.
And my computer has died again.
*sigh* Back to MH's Dyslexia freebie.

No comments: