Sunday, May 02, 2004

Phew!
Get back to Derby fairly painlessly and since 5pm I have been dedicatedly writing up notes from mammalian reproduction.
Actually I've written one week's worth of lectures and it has taken me forever!
CL and UDOBF still away and MH at work so I've had nothing to distract, even internet!
Been listening to music while I've been working, funny how certain songs can trigger off memories. Like R Kelly's Ignition Remix will always trigger off Jena and LF staying the week and me pulling that guy at Desperate and Easy.
Crazy In love By Beyonce will remind me of how I came to see him in York and him being sweet and funny and loving.
At the Mo it's Blue's "You make me wanna" I remember listening to that at 1AM one Saturday night, texting LF and finding out that he "liked me more than a friend" and how panicky that made me, how I asked if he was on drugs or drunk and why me when there was nicer looking people and people nearer him in York.
And him telling me he didn't want anyone else, that he wanted me and was afraid that he'd scared me. Even now, hearing that song and Avril Lavinge's I'm with you straight after brings a smile to my face.
I'm glad it happened and I'm glad that we're still mates although I would like to see him more. I haven't seen him since August, when he ended it and I miss the jerk.
Gonna have a bath in a min and chill and hopefully by the time i get out MH will be home and we can play silly buggers.

No comments: