Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Do you know what the worst thing about Derby in the Summer is?

When your room faces the window, specifically that part of the window that is not covered up by the curtain, you wake and see the very, very bright sunshine and assume that it is later than you thought,
You squint but without your glasses you can't make out the clock numbers on the radio at the other end of the room, by the time you have found your glasses and put them on, you are fully wide awake...
The Clock radio reads 6:30
AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

Exam was shit, only one of the topics I had revised came up, wish I had revised crickets but didn't on principle of having it shoved down my throat since Xmas.

Went out drinking last night, pound a bottle down our Friary, and me and Helen only need to spend £12 each to be wasted.
Found STF (Shrewsbury Town Fan) and V,A,J, went to Bishop's next door, then to the open Mic night at the Scream club attached to Friary.
There is something very nice about being mildly drunk and hearing the whole club sing along to the guy at the mic.
We sang "Under the Bridge", "Dreaming of you" by The Coral, "Lovely day," "Living on a prayer" and that one i can never remember the title of. "Call me Al?" I dunno.
Anyway, back from my driving lesson and all I can say is:
Oi! Liverpool hands off! Or I'll come round & cut Owen & Gerrards balls off - with a spoon! - yeah now ur scared, ain't ya?

Ahem...
Should revise, am going to revise, may go see the Twins later, they have LOTR3.

No comments: