Sunday, January 16, 2011

Yesterday me and the N.M.M.C.A.S.C went up to Sheff to see us play Wednesday. We met H2 on the way which was ace and went to a bar or two on the way. Sadly A let me down at the last minute, meeting him, which was a bit of a bugger!
A little boy, about 7-9 was on the train up with us, and despite having a few cans on the way, I thought I had done a pretty decent job of controlling my potty mouth. Anyway as the boy clearly goes to football, its not like any of the words I used would be unknown to him...
As we pulled into Sheff station and I went for a last minute wee, a man apparently approached the boys and commented on my language.
Apparently I had made him blush and he was on the verge of coming over and saying something.

Silly cunt.

1 comment:

weenie said...

Off topic but Blogger deleted my old template so I had to start from scratch and lost my blogroll. Finally found you again and it seems your blog is very colourful now (no, not just the language!) I won't be checking in with a hangover anyways lol! ;-)