Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I have to explain this to someone and I know none of you ride but fuck it.
Was at my lesson last night and we were only doing a canter 20m circle from the A end to the back of the ride. Anyway, off I go, preparing to pop into canter at X, the midway marker.
When my little 14.2 l/w cob I was riding, stopped dead and popped in a bit of a buck. I yelled at him, belted his shoulder with my stick and he took two or three strides forward and then put in a massive effort of a buck. What a git!
I had this grim thought in my head, that I WAS not gonna fall off, wrestled myself back into the saddle, luckily I hadn't been too dislodged from it and belted him again and pushed him back into the exercise.
A friend of mine's bf was taking photos and there's this one, the only one that came out ok, of me doing some weird Rising trot movement, trying to belt him and stay sat at the same time.
Shame I couldn't get a proper picture, would finally show Welshy I actually know whats going on!

Meanwhile - Parky and Kinsella sacked?! What the fuck are Charlton playing at now?!

Tomorrow is the 5th anniversary of Dad's death. Not really thought about it much. Does that make me a bad person?

No comments: