Saturday, January 22, 2011

I didn't get into uni.
I was pretty upset when I heard. Annoyingly apparently I got rejected by one of the unis on the day I flew out to Barca, considering I spent all day online that day, it's not like I could have missed the email. Too late now to phone up and enquire why I'm considered not good enough.

Tomorrow is my last day at work before I start this now pointless placement.
Still at least now the pressure's off. If I hate it, then I know teaching is not for me and to think up another plan.
So what now? Well I can try for a teacher Clearing place in March. I'm expecting not to find owt in that though. By April I think I should have enough to do a TEFL course. I plan on doing that, maybe a year in Asia or Europe, depending on Welshy and then maybe trying again for next year.
Who knows?!

1 comment:

weenie said...

Unlucky! :-( Sounds like you have some other options though, so all the best with those,