Sunday, January 09, 2011

So here we are.
Happy Birthday Daddy!

We went down to the 02 for a meal at TGI Friday's. Nice enough.

Been very lazy this weekend, lots of lie ins and lots of naps. Slightly dull but nice.
There are ponies for loan at New stables. How I want! However at £70 a week, it's still far too much of my wages and I don't feel settled there enough to use the facilities like I would at Willowtree.
The people are lovely, the ones I have met so far anyway and I am going for a lunge lesson on Tuesday. I aim to improve my riding posture. I have fallen into too many bad habits, through sheer lack of regular riding. I want to move up a group and learn to jump this year, or at least for as long as I go there before something happens.
A lunge lesson, is kinda a backstep, I'll be on a giant dog lead (for want of a better description) and that means someone else is in control of keeping the pony moving on, and I can just focus on raising my hands, lowering my shoulders and lengthening my legs as I've always ridden far too short in the stirrup.

The boys went to see us play Spurs today. We lost 3-0. Glad I didn't go.